Quickly calculates aircraft weight and balance, including a graphic CG envelope, using aircraft profiles created by maintenance officers or administrators from official aircraft documents. Pilots need only enter the weights for a planned loading. Weight and Balance is automatically recalculated after each entry. Zero fuel weight and CG are also calculated. NetLeader Aviator was written with single engine aircraft in mind although it is not limited to them. For educational purposes only.
- NetLeader Aviator’s opening screen displays a list of predefined aircraft profiles created by your organization. Click on the profile you want to use.
- Enter your weights into the Loading Table. Results are automatically recalculated after each entry. Print the results if you wish to save them.
ADD OR EDIT A PROFILE
- All data should be taken from the official Pilot’s Operating Handbook and FAA Approved Airplane Flight Manual plus the aircraft’s most recent weight and balance revision.
- To add a new profile, click on ‘ADD NEW AIRCRAFT PROFILE’ from the opening screen which will open a sample aircraft profile for editing.
- To clone an existing profile, edit that profile (see below) and then change the profile’s name. A new profile will be created when you save your changes.
- To edit an existing profile, click on a profile from the opening screen and then click on the ‘Edit Profile’ button at the bottom of the screen.
- Use the ‘Update Profile’ button at the bottom of the edit screen to save your changes when done.
NETLEADER AVIATOR GUIDE FOR OFFICERS AND ADMINISTRATORS
Users with administrative privileges or roles with the capability of `Edit Dashboard` can create, edit and delete aircraft profiles. Please see your site’s webmaster if you need administrative privileges.
NetLeader Aviator is for educational purposes only, use official procedures and documents to calculate weight & balance prior to flight.